Experienced funeral professionals with a commitment to excellence...
Springfield Mortuary Service, founded in 1961, is one of the oldest mortuary services in the four state area providing a state-of-the-art facility for embalming and cremation.
Founded in 1961, Springfield Mortuary Service, Inc. has grown into a modern, state-of-the-art, well-equipped facility handling 2,600 cases annually. In addition to removals and embalming, Springfield Mortuary Service has an onsite crematory, refrigeration facilities, is a known shipper for most major airlines, and is an agent for all of the major medical research companies.
Funeral directors have come to rely on Springfield Mortuary Service, not only for domestic shipment of human remains, but also depend on our expertise in international shipment as well.
Brian Simmons purchased the firm in 1987. He, along with his wife, Sue, and daughter, Jennifer, have operated it since. Assisting the Simmons family is an excellent staff of experienced funeral professionals.
- State-of-the-Art Crematory
- Private Viewing Room
- Cosmetic, Dress and Casket to Your Specifications
- Graveside for Ship-In Cases
- Autopsy, Trauma and Donor Cases
- Furnishing Combo and Air Trays, Ziegler Cases, Body Bags and Gloves
- Local Removals (Institutional or Residential)
- Fleet of Late Model Clean Vehicles Equipped to Handle Any Situation
- Pick Up and Delivery To or From Your Facility from Any Place
- Domestic and International Shipping (Ask About Our "Known Shipper Service")